iAssist Managed Service, IMS, is a new service offered by iAssist.
Managed Services is not a new concept. Simply put, a Managed Service is designed to handle the daily operations of your business systems. Managed Services is billed at a fixed monthly rate, often per device or service. You are essentially paying for access to a specialised team of trained professionals at a fraction of the cost of a full time person.
The benefits are
- Access to people that are trained in many disciplines
- Better cost control
- Improved Risk Management
- High availability, efficiency & productivity
- Future proofing IT Services
Companies that provide Managed services are know as MSP's (Managed Service Providers)
IMS performs all of the above with a few tweaks and twists.
- Integrated Security Suite - We have partnered with Comodo and built our monitoring agent into the AI driven security solution. Unlike traditional solutions, our solution runs fewer processors on the device ensuring a high performance experience for the end user.
- AI driven security solution - can identify threats without up to date definitions. potentially harmful software is identified and isolated in containment. All threats are reported to our technical team as a case that is logged directly in our internal Field Services CRM.
- Remote Support - We have also integrated a remote connection tool into the integrated security suite. This gives us the ability to connect directly to the client device to offer direct support. The remote connection module is part of the solution and does not incur additional hidden fees to the client.
Monday, August 16, 2021